Yes, you can! Find My iPhone only need to be disabled temporarily during onboarding. Once your child’s iOS device is set up through OurPact Utility, you can re-enable Find My iPhone by going in your child’s device to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Toggle On.
Articles in this section
- Why is OurPact Utility required for Premium iOS setup?
- Can I continue to use iCloud for backups?
- Do I need my child's device in hand to complete pairing?
- How much space is required on my child’s device for OurPact Premium?
- Pairing NEW Devices (Replacements/Upgrades)
- Can I turn Find My iPhone back on after Premium onboarding?
- Does OurPact require jailbreaking?