This is an indication that you parent device was accidentally set up with child management software.
If your device is an iOS:
- Go in your blocked device, go to Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > Select ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile.
- If you haven’t done so already, go to pair.ourpact.com in Safari on your child’s device and follow the prompts to install management.
- Continue to manage device access from OurPact’s iOS app on your parent device.
NOTE: If your parent device was managed through OurPact's Utility app, you will need to remove management through this same app. If this is the case, you can contact our Support Team directly for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your device is an Android:
Open OurPact Jr. > Menu > Parent Access > Log in > Select ‘Remove Management’
- If you haven’t already installed management on your child’s device, do so by navigating to pair.ourpact.com and following the prompts.
- Moving forward, continue to manage device access through OurPact’s web app – app.ourpact.com.
If you have any difficulty moving forward with this process, please contact our Support Team directly at email@example.com.