If your child’s device is an iOS:
Setup must be completed at ut.ourpact.com before Premium features can be unlocked. If you ran through the setup with OurPact Utility on a computer, and still can’t unlock your Premium features, please check for text at the top of your child’s iOS device Settings menu stating:
"This [Device Type] is supervised and managed by Eturi."
If you DO see this text, please follow the steps below on your child's device:
- Delete OurPact Jr. (if installed!)
- Open iOS Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profile > Remove Management for OurPact. If you can't proceed past General to find 'Device Management' skip this step.
- Open Safari, navigate to pair.ourpact.com and follow the steps to reinstall management.
- Re-install OurPact Jr., when prompted in Safari.
- Launch OurPact Jr. on your child's device, and accept push notifications from OurPact Jr.
NOTE: If you continue to experience issues and see the above text on the device, follow those instructions but create a NEW child profile with a different name.
If you DON'T see this text, this means that OurPact Premium was not successfully installed onto your child's device. Please navigate to ut.ourpact.com on a computer browser, and complete all the required steps (taking note of detail and sub-points). When restoring the backup from iTunes at the end of setup, please make sure you select the backup with the most recent timestamp.
If your child’s device is an Android, please update OurPact Jr. to the latest version: open the Google Play Store on your child’s Android, find OurPact Jr. in your child’s list of apps, and then select ‘Upgrade’.
If you continue to experience issues unlocking your Premium features, please contact our Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with device and account details.