OurPact's Family Locator allows you to view your children’s device locations anytime, anywhere and create geo-fences to receive instant alerts when your kids arrive or leave any set Places (think school, home, or even Grandma’s house!).
To unlock this feature, you must be subscribed to OurPact Premium.
To set up the Family Locator feature:
- Tap the locator icon from your parent dashboard (iOS: Upper right; Android/Web: Left bar)
- Toggle the ‘Family Locator’ ON
- Enable Location Services to work ‘Always’ in your child’s device Settings for OurPact Jr.*
- Ensure your child’s device has a solid internet connection, and OurPact Jr. is running in the background on your child’s device
*Location must be set to Always – not 'While In Use' – or location will not report consistently.
If your child’s device location is not updating, please:
- Check your in-app notifications for updates on your child’s device status
- Verify that locations services are enabled ALWAYS in your child’s settings
- Launch OurPact Jr. on your child’s device
- Turn off Battery Saving mode in your child's device settings.