To remove management from a managed child device, please follow the appropriate instructions below:
Android child device:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child’s device
- Go to the Menu icon > ‘Parent Access’
- Enter your account credentials
- Select ‘Remove Management’.
You can re-pair the device at any time by logging back into parent access in OurPact Jr.
iOS device child device:
Free or Plus:
- On your child's device please go to Settings
- Device Management
- Device System Profiles
- Select ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm removal)
Premium: If you successfully ran your child's device through OurPact Utility to unlock Premium features, you will need to remove management through the same OurPact Utility on a COMPUTER.
(To confirm whether your child's device was successfully paired to Premium, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by Eturi"?)
1. Navigate to ut.ourpact.com and log in with your OurPact credentials. (If you're already signed in, it will take you straight to the page)
2. Download the Utility for your computer type.
3. Open the Utility and log in.
4. Select 'Remove Premium' and follow the instructions to remove Premium management.
Please contact email@example.com if you are encountering any issues removing management.