Apps cannot be deleted from child devices when App Organizer is enabled. To turn off the App Organizer and delete unwanted apps, please follow the instructions below:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child's device.
- Select the Organizer icon from the upper right corner of your child's OurPact Jr. dashboard (two squares with arrows).
- Toggle the App Organizer OFF at the top right of the screen.
- Press the iOS home button to return to the device home screen.
- Delete the app(s) you want to be removed from the device.
- Open OurPact Jr. and navigate again to the Organizer screen.
- Toggle the Organizer back ON.