Apps cannot be deleted on a child device if the “Disable App Removal” feature is toggled ON in the iOS restrictions area of the Web Filter.
If you suspect this may be the case please follow the instructions below on your parent app:
1. Open your parent dashboard
2. Navigate to the Web Filter feature (small globe symbol)
3. Scroll down to "iOS restrictions" and ensure "Disable App Removal" is toggled to the OFF position
4. Then delete the desired app/s
Apps can't be deleted on a child device when the OurPact App Organizer is enabled in OurPact Jr. To delete apps from your child's device, please follow these simple steps:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child's device.
- Select the Organizer icon from the upper right corner of your child's OurPact Jr. dashboard (two squares with arrows).
- Toggle the App Organizer OFF at the top right of the screen.
- Press the iOS home button to return to the device home screen.
- Delete the app(s) you want removed from the device.
- Open OurPact Jr. and navigate again to the Organizer screen.
- Toggle the Organizer back ON.
Anytime you need to delete apps from your child's device, please follow these steps. Sorry again for any confusion, and please let me know if you have any other questions!