OurPact’s App Organizer feature available on the Premium subscription tier. The App Organizer solution was developed to prevent apps from becoming disorganized or scrambled. App scrambling is an issue that manifests on iOS devices managed through MDM technology.
After upgrading to Premium and pairing your child's iOS device to your Premium account, your child will have a new icon available in their OurPact Jr. screen (two arrows and two squares), which they can use to organize and lock down their app locations.
To use the App Organizer:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child's device.
- The top of your child's OurPact Jr. dashboard should show 4 icons, select the App Organizer icon (2 squares and 2 arrows).
- Turn ON the App Organizer by using the toggle in the top right-hand corner.
- Hold down the apps you wish to organize to then drag and drop them into place.
- Select ‘SAVE’ in the upper-left corner when finished.
- To create a folder within the App Organizer, drag and hold the app you wish to create the folder for over another app. The folder will appear and allow you to continue to drag other apps into that folder.