OurPact’s App Organizer is a Premium feature that prevents apps from reorganizing on iOS child devices, after OurPact blocks.
After upgrading to Premium and pairing your child's iOS device to your Premium account, your child should have a new icon available in their OurPact Jr. screen dashboard:
To use App Organizer:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child's device.
- Tap the App Organizer icon at the top of their dashboard (see above)
- Toggle ON App Organizer
- Drag and drop the applications into their preferred locations, as you would on the iOS home screen.
- To create folders, drag and hold apps over one another, as you would on iOS home screen.
- Select ‘SAVE’ in the upper-left corner when finished.
- Apps cannot be deleted when App Organizer is enabled. To delete apps, your child will need toggle OFF App Organizer, then return to their device homepage, and delete the app.
- When App Organizer is turned OFF, apps will scramble. Once it is turned back ON, the apps will go back to their last saved location.
- If a new application is installed, it will go at the end of all the other apps, on the final screen. Give OurPact Jr. a bit of time to recognize that this new app has been installed, and then move it to it’s preferred location in App Organizer.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.