It’s important to understand that OurPact has two separate applications:
- OurPact - to be installed on iOS or Android parent devices, and
- OurPact Jr. - to be installed on iOS and Android child devices that parents want to manage.
OurPact, the parent app, should never be installed on child devices and OurPact Jr. should only be installed onto child devices.
If your child deletes the OurPact Jr. app from their iOS device, you will still be able to continue management.
However, it's very important that the OurPact Jr. app is installed on your child's device in order for your child to:
- See upcoming scheduled blocks.
- 'Play'/'pause' Allowance or view remaining Allowance time.
- Control the app layout on their device (iOS only).
- Allow your child's device to send location updates to your parent device.