Yes, you are able to block adult content on iOS child devices, using OurPact’s Web Filter feature.
Important points to keep in mind about OurPact's Web Filter:
- This feature is only available for iOS child devices at this time. We plan to offer web filtering for Android child devices in a future update.
- This is a Premium-only feature.
- Web Filter automatically limits access to 'adult' content on all iOS browsers (eg. Safari, Chrome, and even in-app browsers).
- This feature does not currently support specific URL blacklisting and whitelisting. Our team is working hard to add this enhancement to a future update.
- OurPact's Web Filter does not extend blocking to YouTube.
- YouTube has built filters, but if a user is SIGNED IN and claims to be 18+, some of those restrictions will loosen. If this is a concern, we encourage you to install YouTube Kids AND YouTube onto your child's device. Then, in your child's App Rules, set YouTube to be Always Blocked. If your child navigates to youtube.com in a web browser, adult content should be filtered.