Yes! You are able to block adult content using OurPact’s Web Filter feature.
Important points to keep in mind about OurPact's Web Filter:
- This is a Premium-only feature.
- Web Filter automatically limits access to 'adult' content on all browsers (eg. Safari, Chrome, and even in-app browsers).
- This feature supports specific URL blacklisting and whitelisting.
- OurPact's Web Filter does not extend blocking to YouTube.
- YouTube has built-in filters, but if a user is SIGNED IN and claims to be 18+, some of those restrictions will loosen. If this is a concern, we encourage you to install YouTube Kids AND YouTube onto your child's device. Then, in your child's App Rules, set YouTube to be Always Blocked. If your child navigates to youtube.com in a web browser, adult content should be filtered.