Yes, since the time zone that your child's device adheres to is set within OurPact and not from the device settings, you are able to manage your child’s device/s from a different timezone. As an added benefit, this prevents children from being able to tamper with block times by adjusting their device timezone settings.
To verify or change your child's time zone in OurPact:
- Open the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to your child’s profile
- Tap on your child’s profile image, or the pencil edit icon above it
- Select the Time Zone
- Type in the name of your city of residence, then tap the city in the list.
- Tap “Apply to [Child’s Name]”