Since the time zone that your child's device adheres to is set within OurPact and not from the device settings, you are able to manage your child’s device/s from a different timezone.
This also prevents children from being able to tamper with block times by adjusting their device timezone settings.
To verify or change your child's time zone in OurPact:
- Open the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to your child’s profile
- Tap on your child’s profile image
- Select the Time Zone
- Type in the name of your city of residence, then tap the city in the list.
- Tap “Apply to [Child’s Name]" or "Apply To All Children”
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.