iOS Child Devices:
Deleting OurPact Jr. will not remove management from iOS child devices, however, OurPact Jr. is required for the use of several Premium features:
- Family Locator & Places
- Screen Time Allowance
- App Organizer
- Web Filter & Restrictions
Deleting OurPact Jr. from an iOS child device paired to a PLUS account will not impact management at all, it will only prevent your child from seeing their upcoming schedule blocks.
If OurPact Jr. is deleted from an iOS child device, you can reinstall it from your parent OurPact account:
- Sign into your parent OurPact app.
- Navigate to your Devices list
- iOS & Android Parent App: Select the menu icon (upper left) > Devices
- Web Parent App: Select the device icon in the teal bar, on the left of your screen
- Find and select your child's device
- Tap the option to 'Install OurPact Jr' remotely
Android Child Devices:
During Android child pairing, Settings will be blocked, which prevents the deletion of OurPact Jr. If OurPact Jr. is somehow deleted from an Android child device, management will be removed. Please ensure settings are blocked on your child's Android by launching OurPact Jr. on your child's device > Menu > Parent Access > Log In > Block Settings > Enable.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.