While deleting OurPact Jr. will not remove management from your child's device, it is very important that the OurPact Jr. app is installed on your child's device.
If you are subscribed to OurPact Premium, and are using OurPact to monitor your child's device location, OurPact Jr. must be installed on your child's device. If OurPact Jr is deleted, our server will not be able to locate and report your child's device location to your parent app.
OurPact Jr. is also required to:
- Display schedule and manual block times to your child.
- Manage Screen Time Allowance (through the Play/Pause icons), and view remaining Allowance time for the day.
- Prevent app scrambling on iOS child devices, and manage app layout.
If your child deletes OurPact Jr., you can re-install it remotely from your parent app by:
- Tapping the OurPact menu icon
- Find your child's device
- Tap ‘Install OurPact Jr.’
If your child deletes OurPact Jr from their device, please communicate the importance of keeping OurPact Jr. installed to your child.