First, let's address your child's OLD device:
- If it's lost/no longer in use, please delete this device your OurPact parent app:
- Android/iOS Parent App: Menu > Account > Devices > Select the device you want to remove > Trash symbol / DELETE.
- Website: Select the device icon from the left of your browser window > Select the device you want to remove > Trash symbol.
- If it's still in use and you want to keep it paired to OurPact, you can leave it as is!
Then, to pair your child's NEW device:
Please follow the appropriate steps below, depending on your child's device type and your subscription tier:
- Pairing an Android child device to OurPact (Free/Plus/Premium): Install OurPact Jr. onto your child's Android device from the Google Play Store, and log in with your parent OurPact account details. Follow the prompts to enable remote management of your child's Android device. (Learn more here.)
- Pairing an iOS child device to OurPact's FREE or PLUS tiers: Navigate to pair.ourpact.com in SAFARI on your child's iOS device, and follow the prompts to install management. (Learn more here.)
- Pairing an iOS child device to OurPact PREMIUM: Navigate to ut.ourpact.com on a COMPUTER, and follow the instructions (taking note of detail!) to pair your child's iOS device to your Premium account. (Learn more here.)
Note: When you get to the page asking you to assign the device to a child profile, select your child's OLD profile if you would like to carry over your child's existing management rules, or if you would like both devices to be managed in tandem. If you want the new device to be managed separately, create a NEW child profile (this is recommended if the old device will not be online/awake consistently).
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.