OurPact's manual Grant and Block features allow you send on-demand commands to your child's device, remotely.
OurPact's FREE tier of management offers 5 Manual Blocks and 5 Manual Grants per month; OurPact's Plus and Premium tiers of management offer unlimited Manual Grants and Blocks.
How to Apply an OurPact Manual Block/Grant:
- Login to the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to your child’s profile and select the “Grant” or "Block" tab next to your child’s profile image.
- Choose your preferred Block or Grant time frame (use caution with "Until I Say So"!)
- Think twice before sending an 'Until I Say So' Block or Grant! Instead, get in the habit of sending TIMED Grants and Blocks.
- If you do set an Until I Say So Grant, tap the schedule tab after if you want your block schedules to kick in.
- If you don't use Screen Time Allowance:
- Grant commands will only impact your child's device if a Manual or Scheduled Block is active. (Read: If you send a timed grant, the device will not automatically block when the timed grant expires.)
- If you use Screen Time Allowance:
- Sending a BLOCK will prevent your child from being able to play their Allowance timer.
- Sending a GRANT will unblock your child's device, without him/her needing to use any of their daily Allowance time.