OurPact's Automated Block Schedules allow parents to define time frames for child devices to block automatically. Popular schedules in OurPact are:
School or Homework Time
OurPact's Free tier of management offers 1 Automated Block Schedule; OurPact's Plus and Premium tiers offer unlimited Automated Block Schedules.
To Create an OurPact Schedule:
- Login to the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the child profile you want to create a schedule for
- Select the schedule tab (clock icon)
- Tap the '+' icon
- Define your preferred:
- Schedule name (eg. 'Bedtime')
- Start Time (eg. 9:00 PM)
- End Time (eg. 7:00 AM)
- Days you would like the schedule to be in effect (Eg. Sunday through Thursday)
- Ensure 'Recurring Weekly' is toggled ON (this ensures the schedule will take effect every week, not just the week the schedule is created!)
Important Points About Block Schedules:
- An internet connection is required for schedules to activate on iOS child devices; Android child devices should not require an internet connection for schedules to activate.
- If Allowance is activated on your child's profile, it cannot be used during OurPact Schedule Block times.
- It's important that the "Recurring" toggle for each schedule is enabled. This ensures the schedule takes effect on an ongoing basis.
- You can send a timed GRANT command to temporarily unblock your child's device during a scheduled block.