App Organizer is a Premium feature available on iOS child devices, to prevent the reorganization of applications after a block.
If you don't see App Organizer in OurPact Jr on your child's iOS device:
- Sign into your parent OurPact app.
- Navigate to your Devices list
- iOS & Android Parent App: Select the menu icon (upper left) > Devices
- Web Parent App: Select the device icon in the teal bar, on the left of your screen
- Find and select your child's device
- Tap the option to 'Install OurPact Jr' remotely
As long as your child's device has a solid internet connection, OurPact Jr. should automatically refresh your child's device, and you should see the App Organizer icon appear at the top of the OurPact Jr. dashboard:
Please Note: App Organizer will only load on iOS child devices paired to Premium through OurPact Utility. If you haven't done so already, please navigate to ut.ourpact.com in a computer browser to install OurPact Utility, and run your child's device through the Utility installation prompts.