If you don't see the App Organizer in the OurPact Jr app on your child's device:
- Delete OurPact Jr from your child's device (hold the OurPact Jr. icon until it shakes, then tap the X).
- Launch your parent OurPact app.
- Click on 'Devices' from your menu (if you are using the web app, select the device icon on the left of your screen).
- Find and select your child's device.
- Tap the option to 'Install OurPact Jr' remotely.
As long as your child's device has a solid internet connection, OurPact Jr. should automatically install onto your child's device and you should see the App Organizer icon (two squares and arrows) appear at the top of the OurPact Jr. dashboard.
If you still don't see this icon, it is possible that your child's device isn't properly set up with Premium - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can further assist you.