iTunes is required for Premium installation. If iTunes is already installed on your computer, but you receive an error message stating that iTunes is required, or needs to be reinstalled, please contact our Support Team directly at email@example.com for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Can't Launch Utility on Windows Computer
- The Utility application shows a 'Congratulations' message, but I still can't access Premium features.
- It says Premium installation was successful, but premium features still aren't available
- "No Device Connected" Error Message
- A website I set as whitelisted or blacklisted didn’t work!
- My child's iMessage history has been lost
- Family Locator isn't working for my child's Android device
- 'Trust This Computer' error in OurPact Utility
- I can't install or open OurPact Utility on my computer