iTunes is required for Premium installation. If iTunes is already installed on your computer, but you receive an error message stating that iTunes is required, or needs to be reinstalled, please contact our Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Articles in this section
- The Utility application shows a 'Congratulations' message, but I still can't access Premium features.
- "No Device Connected" error in Utility
- A website I set as whitelisted or blacklisted didn’t work!
- My child's iMessage history has been lost
- Family Locator isn't working for my child's Android device
- Issues installing or launching Utility
- iTunes is required
- App Organizer icon not in OurPact Jr.
- My child lost game progress after Premium installation.