iTunes is required for Premium installation. If iTunes is already installed on your computer, but you receive an error message stating that iTunes is required, or needs to be reinstalled, please contact our Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Articles in this section
- My child's device is blocked after upgrading and OurPact Jr. is not installed
- My child's iOS device is still blocked after tapping 'Start Broadcast'
- The Connect application shows a 'Congratulations' message, but I still can't access Premium or Premium+ features.
- "No Device Connected" error in Connect
- A website I set as whitelisted or blacklisted didn’t work!
- My child's iMessage history has been lost
- Family Locator isn't working for my child's Android device
- Issues installing or launching Connect
- iTunes is required
- App Organizer icon not in OurPact Jr.