To download the Utility application, navigate to ut.ourpact.com in a web browser on your computer.
To launch the Utility application:
After selecting the 'Download for Mac' button, click the downloads stack in your mac navigation bar to find/launch OurPact Utility (or perform a spotlight search for 'OurPact Utility').
Files download differently across different Windows operating systems. Choose to save the file, if prompted. Then, search for 'OurPact Utility' in your Windows start menu search function or downloads folder.
- If you see a warning alert, select the 'More' link and then choose the option to 'Run Anyways' (this is common on Windows 10 and sometimes Windows 7).
- If there's no room on your computer for the download, please delete some photos, music, or other applications, then try again.
- If you have anti-virus software, you may get an alert, but don't worry about it - this is just your computer's way of letting you know it doesn't know the source of the file (which is OurPact). Utility is signed, tested and virus-free.
- Internet Explorer cannot be used to download and launch the Utility app. Please use a "modern" web browser, such as Safari, FireFox, or Google Chrome to navigate to ut.ourpact.com.
- There are known issues with installing the Utility onto a Windows XP - please upgrade your Windows software and try again. If you continue to experience issues with downloading Utility, try again with a different internet browser.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.