There is currently an issue with the installation of OurPact Jr. to iOS child devices* from the iOS App Store. Our team is investigating this issue, and we hope to have an update from Apple on its availability very soon.
In the meantime, it is still possible for you to pair and remotely manage your child's device.
*Android child devices are not impacted.
FREE & PLUS Users: This will have no notable impact on your management experience.
PREMIUM Users: You can still manage your child's device access through App Rules, iMessage/SMS blocking, Automated Schedules, Manual Blocks/Grants, and more. Family Locator, Allowance, Web Filter and App Organizer will not be available for use.
If OurPact Jr. has been previously installed on your child's device, you can reinstall OurPact Jr. directly through your parent app by following the instructions below:
1. Sign into your OurPact parent app
2. Navigate to your Devices list
- iOS & Android Parent Apps: Menu Icon (Upper Left) > Devices
- Website Parent App: Click the device icon in the teal banner, left
3. Select the child device you want to push OurPact Jr to
4. Select Install OurPact Jr.
We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com.