If you receive a No Device Connected error message, please confirm that your child's iOS device is plugged into the computer with a USB cable. Unlock your child's iOS device using their device entry pin, and then select the option to start again.
If you continue to experience issues, please run through the checklist, below, before trying one more time to run your child's device through OurPact Utility:
- Make sure that the iOS device is on, unlocked, and on the Home screen.
- If this device has never been plugged into your computer before, please launch iTunes and run through any prompts to allow iTunes to recognize your child's device. (If asked by iTunes to set up device as new or restore from a previous backup, select the option to set up the device as new!)
- Re-connect your child's device to the computer using a different USB cable and/or USB port, if possible.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. If you do have the latest version installed, please quit & re-launch iTunes.
- If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock the device and tap Trust.
If you continue to have difficulty with this error message, please contact our Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.