If you receive a No Device Connected error message during OurPact Connect installation, despite confirming that your child's device is plugged into your computer, please:
- Quit OurPact Connect on your computer
- Unplug your child's device from the computer, and reboot it
- Quit and restart iTunes
- Finally, restart the Connect and try again to run through the installation
If this error message continues to display, please:
1) Install OurPact Connect at connect.ourpact.com to another computer, and try again to run through the installation.
2) Update iTunes:
- Follow the appropriate instructions in this link to update iTunes on your computer.
- If your computer is an updated Mac without iTunes, please launch your "Finder" and ensure the device is being recognized by your computer.
3) Install any pending updates on your computer (eg. computer software, applications/programs).
4) Reinstall OurPact Connect, from connect.ourpact.com.
4) Then, before attempting the installation again, please:
- Reboot your child's device, and make sure it's unlocked
- Switch your USB port (and cable, if possible)
- Verify that you've launched the newly installed version of Connect
- Make sure iTunes is launched on your computer, and it recognizes that your child's iOS device is connected
If issues persist, please contact email@example.com with details about your computer type, computer software version, and account email. Thank you!