If you have already run your child's device through the Connect application, please check for a line of text above the child's iOS settings menu stating: “This [Device Type] is supervised and monitored by Eturi.”
If this text IS present, proceed to step 6 in the instructions, below.
If this text is NOT present, this is an indication that the Connect installation was not successful. Please:
- Ensure iTunes is up-to-date on your computer
- Ensure iTunes is connected to your child's device.
- If your computer is a Mac running Catalina OS, launch Finder to confirm connection and Trust with your child's iOS device.
- Run through Connect installation again.
- When your child's device reboots after Connect installation completes, tap Continue > Get Started.
- Finish installation on your child's device:
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap Profile Downloaded
- If this menu option isn't visible, navigate to connect.ourpact.com in Safari, and follow the prompts to complete pairing.
- Install > Device Entry Code (If Prompted) > Install > Install > Trust > Done
- Return to main iOS Settings menu > OurPact Jr. > Location: Always
- Launch OurPact Jr.
OurPact Connect - Windows iOS Installation:*
*A Mac iOS installation video is on its way!