If you received a message indicating that Premium installation was successful but still find you aren't able to use Premium features, this process may not have completed as intended.
To resolve this issue, please restart your child's device by holding down the power + home buttons at the same time.
Once the device reboots, check again for a blurb of text above your child's iOS Settings menu (or above the home button on the lock screen), stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by Eturi." Please see the example below for reference.
If this text is still is not present on your child's device, keep OurPact Utility open and try again to run the device through installation.
If you are still not able to complete setup with success please reach out to OurPact Support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the details listed below:
- Your computer type (eg. Windows Dell HP, or Macbook Pro)
- Your computer operating system (eg. Windows 10, or Mac Mojave)
- Your child’s device type (eg. iPhone Xs)
- Your child’s device software version (eg. iOS12.1)
- A summary of the issue you encountered, and steps leading to it.
- If the blurb of text above your child's iOS Settings menu (or above the home button on the lock screen), stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by Eturi."
NOTE: Please ensure the details in your email are in black text as our system cannot display text in other colors.