If you can't find OurPact in the iOS App Store, but your partner already has OurPact installed, you can use Family Sharing to install OurPact to your device.
As a first step, your family needs to be set up for Family Sharing (if you aren't already!). If you need help setting up Family Sharing, please refer to this Apple Support article.
Once Family Sharing is enabled, you can share OurPact by following these steps:
- If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the App Store
- Go to the Purchased page.
- Tap or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap your family member's name to see their content. Learn what to do if you don’t see any content or can't tap your family member.
- Tap next to OurPact to download it to the other device.
This Apple Support article contains more information about sharing apps via Family Sharing.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.