If your child has the OurPact Jr. app on their iOS device displaying a teal screen and a message indicating that management has been removed from the device, it is likely that the version of OurPact Jr. installed on your child's device is outdated.
To resolve this, in your parent OurPact app, please:
- Navigate to the 'Devices' list
- iOS & Android Parent App: Tap menu icon (upper left) > Devices
- Website Parent App: Click the device icon in the teal bar, left of browser screen
- Select your child's device
- Tap the option to "Install OurPact Jr."
OurPact Jr. should then refresh on your child's device, displaying the OurPact Jr. child dashboard.
If this error page still displays in OurPact Jr., please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.