Sometimes, iOS devices need to be run through OurPact Utility more than once to install Premium management successfully.
If you've run your child’s iOS device through OurPact Utility, but still can't access Premium features in your child’s OurPact profile, please check for this line of text above the iOS Settings menu on your child's device:
"This [Device] is supervised and managed by Eturi Corp."
Example, on iPad:
If you DO see this text, please follow these steps on your child’s device:
- Navigate in iOS Settings > General. If possible, proceed to Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profile > Remove Management for OurPact MDM. (*If you can't proceed past General to find 'Device Management' skip this step!)
- Open Safari, and navigate to pair.ourpact.com. Follow the steps to reinstall management.
You should then be able to access Premium features for this child device in your parent app.
If you DO NOT see this text, please follow these instructions to run your child's device through OurPact Utility:
- Restart your child's device by holding down the power + home buttons at the same time.
- Once the device reboots, check again for a blurb of text above the IOS Settings menu, indicating that the device is "supervised and monitored". (If you see this text, please refer to the information above)
- If that line still is not present, keep OurPact Utility open and try again to run the device through installation.
If you are still not able to complete setup with success, please reach out to email@example.com for further troubleshooting.