If you see an error that "This device is not properly set up" on your child's device, please:
1) Re-install OurPact Jr. from your parent app
- Tap Devices in your OurPact menu
- Select your child's device
- Tap 'Install OurPact Jr.'
2) Force close and re-launch OurPact Jr. on your child's device
Don't know how to force close an app? Check out this Apple Support article.
If this error message continues to display, please follow these steps on your child's device:
- Launch iOS Settings > General > *Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile.)
- *If you don't see Device Management or Profiles after General, you can skip this step!
- Open Safari, and navigate to connect.ourpact.com
- Enter your account details
- Select your child's profile
- Follow the installation prompts: PAIR > Allow > Close > Launch iOS Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > Install
- When iOS Settings installation is complete, re-launch Safari and install OurPact Jr.
- Launch OurPact Jr., and accept any popups
- Launch iOS Settings > OurPact Jr. > Location > ALWAYS
Note: If you encounter the 'Review profile in Settings' or 'Error Occurred' messages while pairing, please follow these steps on your child's device:
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap the 'Profile Downloaded' item near the top of the Setting menu
- Follow the prompts to install the OurPact profile
- Return to Safari to install the OurPact Jr. app
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.