If you are encountering a message in your child's OurPact Jr. app stating that the "device is not properly set up" please follow the steps below on your child's device:
- Delete the OurPact Jr. app
- Navigate in the device iOS Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile.) *If you don't see 'Device Management' you can skip this step!
- Open Safari and navigate to pair.ourpact.com to follow the prompts to reinstall management
- Reinstall OurPact Jr. when prompted
Note: If you encounter the 'Review profile in Settings' or 'Error Occurred' messages while pairing, please follow these steps on your child's device:
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap the 'Profile Downloaded' item near the top of the Setting menu
- Follow the prompts to install the OurPact profile
- Return to Safari to install the OurPact Jr. app
Once you complete these steps, OurPact Jr. should appear on your child's device. Open OurPact Jr and accept any popups, and then set location preferences as "Always" in your child's iOS device settings for OurPact Jr.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.