If you see an error in your child's OurPact Jr. app stating "This device is not properly set up" please follow the steps below on your CHILD'S device:
- Delete OurPact Jr
- Launch iOS Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile.) *If you don't see Device Management or Profiles after General, you can skip this step!
- Launch Safari, and navigate to pair.ourpact.com
- Enter your OurPact email/password
- Select/create a child profile
- Follow the installation prompts: PAIR > Allow > Close > Launch iOS Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > Install
- When iOS Settings installation is complete, re-launch Safari and install OurPact Jr.
- Launch OurPact Jr., accept any popups
- Launch iOS Settings > OurPact Jr. > Location > ALWAYS
Note: If you encounter the 'Review profile in Settings' or 'Error Occurred' messages while pairing, please follow these steps on your child's device:
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap the 'Profile Downloaded' item near the top of the Setting menu
- Follow the prompts to install the OurPact profile
- Return to Safari to install the OurPact Jr. app
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.