How to pair iOS child devices to your OurPact account:
iOS child devices must be run through OurPact Connect on a computer.
- Navigate to connect.ourpact.com in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on a COMPUTER (Internet Explorer does not support installation)
- Confirm your child's device type
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Connect, depending on your computer type
- Launch Connect from your Downloads / Applications
- Follow the instructions to run your child's iOS through OurPact Connect installation
If you don't have a computer:*
- Download and open OurPact Jr. on your child's iOS device
- Tap 'Don't have a computer?'
- Enter your OurPact credentials for your parent account
- Select or Add a new child profile
- Tap 'Consent' after reviewing the Data & Privacy screen
- Tap 'Pair'
- Select 'Allow'
- Select 'Close' on the Profile Downloaded notification
- Launch iOS Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > Enter device passcode (if requested) > Tap 'Install' when prompted > Tap 'Trust' on the Remote Management notification then 'Done'
- Launch OurPact Jr. once more & accept any popups that display
- Free / Plus Accounts: Connect setup isn't required for Free/Plus-tier iOS child devices, but it does unlock access to Safari blocking and OurPact's solution for iOS app 'scrambling' after blocks. If you have a computer, we strongly encourage completing setup through OurPact Connect.
- Premium / Premium+ Accounts: OurPact Connect is required to access Premium/Premium+ features on iOS child devices. If you don't have a computer, please downgrade your subscription, and follow the italicized steps above on your child's device.
If you encounter OurPact Connect setup issues, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions, in order:
- Disconnect & reconnect your child's device. Re-attempt installation, taking the time to read all installation instructions.
- Switch your USB cable and USB port, if possible.
- Upgrade your computer software to the latest version.
- Reboot your child's device.
- Ensure iTunes is up-to-date, and open in the background on your Mac or Windows computer. (If you have a Mac running Catalina, iTunes is no longer supported; you can trust & confirm a connection between your child's device and computer through Finder.)
- If you have another computer to attempt installation with, give that a try. Otherwise, reboot your current computer.
OurPact Connect - Windows iOS Installation:*
*A Mac iOS installation video is on its way!
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your OurPact account email, computer type, and any details about issues or error messages you've encountered.