How to pair iOS child devices to your OurPact account:
iOS child devices must be run through OurPact Connect on a computer.
- Navigate to connect.ourpact.com in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on a COMPUTER (Internet Explorer does not support installation)
- Confirm your child's device type
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Connect, depending on your computer type
- Launch Connect from your Downloads / Applications
- Follow the instructions to run your child's iOS through OurPact Connect installation
If you don't have a computer:*
- Navigate to connect.ourpact.com in SAFARI on your child's iOS device
- Enter your OurPact login credentials
- Follow the prompts to install management (Select/Create child profile > PAIR > Allow > Close > Launch iOS Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > Enter device passcode, if requested > Install)
- Launch Safari and install OurPact Jr., as prompted
- Launch OurPact Jr. & accept any popups that display
- Free / Plus Accounts: Connect setup isn't required for Free/Plus-tier iOS child devices, but it does unlock access to Safari blocking and OurPact's solution for iOS app 'scrambling' after blocks. If you have a computer, we strongly encourage completing setup through OurPact Connect.
- Premium / Premium+ Accounts: OurPact Connect is required to access Premium/Premium+ features on iOS child devices. If you don't have a computer, please downgrade your subscription, and follow the italicized steps above on your child's device.
If you encounter OurPact Connect setup issues, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions, in order:
- Disconnect & reconnect your child's device. Re-attempt installation, taking the time to read all installation instructions.
- Switch your USB cable and USB port, if possible.
- Reboot your child's device.
- Ensure iTunes is up-to-date, and open in the background on your computer. (If you have a Mac running Catalina, iTunes is no longer supported; you can trust & confirm a connection between your child's device and computer through Finder.)
- Re-install the OurPact Connect program to your computer, from connect.ourpact.com.
- If you have another computer to attempt installation with, give that a try. Otherwise, reboot your current computer.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com
Please include your OurPact account email, computer type, and any details about issues or error messages you've encountered.