To remove OurPact management from a child device, please follow the appropriate instructions below:
If you ran your child's device through Connect:
You will need to remove management through OurPact Connect on a COMPUTER following the instructions listed below.
*To confirm whether your child's device was paired through Connect, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by OurPact".
- Navigate to connect.ourpact.com on a computer browser, and enter your OurPact credentials.
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Connect, depending on your computer type.
- Launch Connect and log in.
- Select 'Remove' and 'iOS' then follow the prompts to remove management.
If you installed the MDM profile only:
On your child's device, navigate to:
- Device Management or Profiles
- Device System Profiles
- Remove Management for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm the removal.)
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.