To remove OurPact management from a child device, please follow the appropriate instructions below:
If you have a Free or Plus account:
On your child's device, navigate to:
- Device Management or Profiles
- Device System Profiles
- Remove Management for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm removal.)
If you have a Premium account:
If your child's iOS device is set up for Premium management*, you will need to remove management through the same OurPact Utility on a COMPUTER following the instructions listed below.
*To confirm whether your child's device was successfully paired to Premium, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by Eturi".
- Navigate to ut.ourpact.com on a computer browser, and enter your OurPact credentials (if requested)*
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Utility, depending on your computer type.
- Open the Utility and log in.
- Select 'Remove Premium' and follow the instructions to remove Premium management.
*Note: Only accounts tied to a Premium subscription can sign into the ut.ourpact.com site to download OurPact Utility. If your Premium subscription is expired, please contact our team for assistance, at email@example.com.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.