To remove OurPact management from a child device, please follow the appropriate instructions below:
Android child device:
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child’s device
- Go to the Menu icon > ‘Parent Access’
- Enter your account credentials
- Select ‘Remove Management’.
You can re-pair the device at any time by logging back into parent access in OurPact Jr.
iOS child device:
Free or Plus:
On your child's device, navigate to:
- Device Management, or Profiles
- Device System Profiles
- Select ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm removal)
Premium: If your child's iOS device is set up for Premium management*, you will need to remove management through the same OurPact Utility on a COMPUTER following the instructions listed below.
*To confirm whether your child's device was successfully paired to Premium, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by Eturi".
- Navigate to ut.ourpact.com on a computer browser, and enter your OurPact credentials (if requested)*
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Utility, depending on your computer type.
- Open the Utility and log in.
- Select 'Remove Premium' and follow the instructions to remove Premium management.
*Note: Only accounts tied to a Premium subscription can sign into the ut.ourpact.com site to download OurPact Utility. If your Premium subscription is expired, please contact our team through the email shared below.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.