If you are receiving email notifications that your child's device has not been seen by our servers in 48 hours, this is an indication that your child's device is offline and cannot be managed through your account.
If you have verified that your child's device is awake and connected to the internet but you are still receiving notifications if inactivity, please follow the steps below to repair your child's device.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > Select ‘Remove Management’. (If you don't see this you can skip this step!)
- Open Safari, navigate to pair.ourpact.com, sign in and follow the prompts to repair.
- Launch OurPact Jr. to accept any required permissions.
- Open OurPact Jr. > Select the Menu icon > Log into Parent Access > 'Remove Management'.
- Log back into Parent Access to repair the device.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.