Creating or editing a new Place in your parent app is easy to do!
Please follow the instructions below in your parent OurPact app to create a new place::
- Tap on the map from your OurPact dashboard.
- Enable Locator, if prompted.
- Tap the locator + pin, upper right.
- Tap the Place Name field. Name the location (eg. School).
- Enter and select the address associated with this place.
- Drag and release the black control dot on the geofence to set your geofence size.
- Tap NEXT, upper right.
- Toggle on/off notification preferences for leaving and entering the geofence.
(Please Note: At least one notification toggle must be enabled.)
- Tap SAVE, upper right.
To edit an existing place, please:
- Sign into your OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the Locator feature (iOS Parent: map; Android parent: map; Website: pin icon, left of screen)
- Tap the list icon.
- Tap the place you want to edit.
- Make preferred changes.
- If you want to adjust the size of a 'Place' tap and hold the black dot on the location circle, and drag/drop the fence to adjust its size.