Please follow these quick steps:
- Disconnect your child's device from the USB
- Update iTunes on your computer: open iTunes > from menu, select Help > Check for Updates > Follow prompts; or follow the appropriate instructions in this link.
- Force quit/relaunch OurPact Connect on your computer
- Re-connect your child's device, and try again to run through setup.
If the same "Trust" error persists, please follow the appropriate instructions below, based on your computer type:
If your computer is a Mac:
- Update your Mac to macOS Catalina*
- After the update completes, launch OurPact Connect and try again to complete installation.
*If you can't update your Mac OS, completely reinstall iTunes.
*If your Mac is running Catalina OS: connect your child's device to the computer with a USB > Launch Finder > Select your child's device from the side-bar > TRUST. Then, try again to run through Connect installation.
If your computer is a Windows:
- Follow these instructions to uninstall iTunes on your computer
- Reinstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store (Windows 10) or download the latest version from Apple's website.
If this false Trust error persists, please contact email@example.com including confirmation of your OurPact account email and computer type.