First, let's address your child's OLD device:
- If your child's old device is lost/no longer in use, please delete this device from your OurPact parent app:
- Open the Menu
- Tap My Family
- Select the device you want to remove
- Tap the Trashcan in the bottom right corner and then Delete
- To remove management from the old device, follow these steps for Android or iOS.
- If your child's old device is still in use, you can leave it as is!
Then, pair your child's NEW device:
Follow these pairing instructions for either Android or iOS to pair your child's new device. Just so you know, you will need a Windows 10+ or Mac computer to pair your child's new device for management.
During pairing, you will be prompted to select a child profile:
- To carry over your child's previous management rules to this new device, choose your child's existing management profile (this also allows you to manage both devices in tandem if they are both in use).
- To create a new set of management rules for this device, create a NEW child profile. (Recommended if your child's old device is still in use but is not consistently online/charged.)
Need more help? Please email us at email@example.com.