First, let's address your child's OLD device:
- If your child's old device is lost/no longer in use, please delete this device from your OurPact parent app:
- Menu/Profile > Devices > Select the device you want to remove > Trash symbol / DELETE.
- To remove management from the old device, follow the article steps for either Android or iOS.
- If your child's old device is still in use, you can leave it as is!
Then, pair your child's NEW device:
- To carry over your child's previous management rules to this new device, select your child's existing management profile (this also allows you to manage both devices in tandem if they are both in use).
- To create a new set of management rules for this device, create a NEW child profile. (Recommended if your child's old device is still in use, but is not consistently online/charged.)
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.