iOS Child Devices:
Deleting OurPact Jr. will not remove management from iOS child devices, however, OurPact Jr. is required for the use of several Premium/Premium+ features:
- Family Locator & Places
- Screen Time Allowance
- App Organizer
- Web Filter & Restrictions
Deleting OurPact Jr. from an iOS child device paired to a Free or Plus account will not impact management at all, it will only prevent your child from seeing their upcoming schedule blocks.
If OurPact Jr. is deleted from an iOS child device, you can reinstall it from your parent OurPact account:
- Open your parent OurPact app.
- Navigate to your Devices list
- iOS & Android Parent App: Select the menu icon (upper left) > Devices
- Web Parent App: Select the device icon in the teal bar, on the left of your screen
- Find and select your child's device
- Tap the option to 'Install OurPact Jr' remotely
Android Child Devices:
The Connect installation process used to install device ownership automatically prevents the deletion of OurPact Jr. from your child's device.
If you're using an older version of the app, and OurPact Jr. is somehow deleted from an Android child device, management will be removed. For child devices running Android OS <6, please ensure settings are blocked on your child's Android by launching OurPact Jr. on your child's device > Menu > Parent Access > Log In > Block Settings > Enable.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.