If you ran your child's device through Connect:
You will need to remove management through OurPact Connect on a COMPUTER following the instructions listed below.
*To confirm whether your child's device was paired through Connect, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by OurPact".
- Launch OurPact Connect on your computer (or re-install via connect.ourpact.com in a computer web browser)
- Select REMOVE & iOS, then START
- Follow the instructions within OurPact Connect to complete the removal
If you installed the MDM profile only:
On your child's device, navigate to:
- Settings > General > Device Management or Profiles > Device System Profiles
- Select Remove Management for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm the removal.)
Please note: You will not be able to remove management from the device Settings if your child's device was paired with Connect and you opted 'yes' for tamperproofing.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.