If you ran your child's device through Connect:
You will need to remove management through OurPact Connect on a COMPUTER following the instructions listed below.
*To confirm whether your child's device was paired through Connect, please check for a blurb of text above the child's iOS Settings menu, stating that the device is "supervised and monitored by OurPact".
- Launch OurPact Connect on your computer (or re-install via connect.ourpact.com in a computer web browser)
- Select REMOVE & iOS, then START
- Follow the instructions within OurPact Connect to complete the removal
If you installed the MDM profile only:
On your child's device, navigate to:
- Settings > General > Device Management or Profiles > Device System Profiles
- Select Remove Management for the OurPact profile. (If your child's device has a passcode, this will be requested to confirm the removal.)
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.