If you receive a No Device Connected error message during OurPact Connect installation, despite confirming that your child's device is plugged into your computer, please:
- Quit OurPact Connect on your computer
- Unplug your child's device from the computer, and reboot it
- Quit and restart iTunes (unless you're running Mac Catalina)
- Restart Connect, accept any prompts to update, and try again to run through the installation
If this error message continues to display, please try the following:
- Update iTunes
- Follow the appropriate instructions in this link to update iTunes on your computer.
- If your computer is an updated Mac without iTunes, please launch your "Finder" and ensure the device is being recognized by your computer.
- Reboot your child's device, and make sure it's unlocked
- Switch your USB port (and cable, if possible)
If issues persist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your computer type, computer software version, and account email. Thank you!