If you received the error 'Profile Installation Failed' while pairing, please follow these steps on your child's iOS device:
- Update your child’s device software (Settings > General > Software Update).
- If no software update is available, please hard reset your child’s device by holding down the power and home buttons until the device restarts, and/or reset the Network Settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings).
- Ensure your child's device is logged into their Apple ID.
- Launch Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time > Toggle 'Set Automatically' ON
- In Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security > Block All Cookies toggle set to OFF
Then, launch OurPact Jr. on your child's device, and follow the prompts:
- Tap the 'Continue' button or the 'Don't have a computer?' link
- Follow the prompts to install management
- Login to your parent account
- Select or Add a new child profile
- Tap 'Consent' after reviewing the Data & Privacy screen
- Tap 'Pair'
- Select 'Allow'
- Select 'Close' on the Profile Downloaded notification
- Launch iOS Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > Enter device passcode (if requested) > Tap 'Install' when prompted > Tap 'Trust' on the Remote Management notification then 'Done'
- Launch OurPact Jr. once more & accept any popups that display
Note: We recommend setting the accepted location preference for OurPact Jr. to be 'Always'.
- For iOS 11 and older please go to device Settings > OurPact Jr. > Location > Always.
- For iOS 12+ please go to device Settings > Privacy > Location Services > OurPact Jr > Always.
If you continue to experience issues, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.