If you are unable to proceed past the "Trust this Computer" prompt in the Connect installation and you are using a Windows computer, please first ensure that your computer is running Windows 10 or newer.
If you're using a Mac for the Connect installation please click here.
If your computer is running at least Windows 10, then please follow these steps:
- Perform a software update on your child's device, if one is available; if no update is available, please reboot your child's device
- Update or reinstall iTunes on your computer (iTunes must be installed on your computer to facilitate a connection between your child's device and the Connect application)
- Try resetting the Trust Settings if your child's device is not recognized by your computer or iTunes: Go to the device Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy.
If you are still unable to proceed past the "Trust this Computer" prompt, then please follow these additional steps:
- Unplug and reboot your child's device, and make sure it's unlocked when you plug it back into your computer
- Switch the USB port (and cable, if possible)
- Reboot your computer and re-launch iTunes
- Re-launch Connect and accept any updates
- Try to proceed through the installation again
If you are still unable to proceed past the 'Trust' prompt, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com