OurPact's Web Filter is a Premium/Premium+ feature that allows parents to:
- Automatically block access to adult content in web browsers
- Block or allow access to specified URLs with a Blacklist and Whitelist
- Automatically prevent the use of Private Browsing (iOS only)
- Enable device-level restrictions
How to Set Up Web Filter & Restrictions:
- Login to your OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the child profile you want to filter Web Content for
- Select the Web Filter tab
- Toggle 'Block Adult Content' ON
- To establish "Always Blocked" or "Always Allowed" websites:
- Tap Always Blocked Websites / Always Allowed Websites
- Enter a URL (Please Note: Subdomains cannot be added to these lists - e.g., instagram.com/username)
- Tap the + icon or Done
- If your child's device is iOS, you can also enable additional device restrictions from this menu.
- Child Android devices have more limited device restrictions available
For Child Android Devices: OurPact's VPN must also be turned on on the child device. Once you have enabled the Web Filter feature in your parent app, your child will need to open Ourpact Jr. on their Android mobile device and tap the ENABLE button to turn on OurPact's VPN.
Once OurPact's VPN is enabled, a key icon will appear at the top of your child's device screen.
It is normal and expected that your child's apps will be blocked until the VPN has been enabled when the Web Filter is turned on.
If you have questions about this feature, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.