OurPact's Web Filter is a Premium/Premium+ feature that allows parents to:
- Automatically block access to adult content in web browsers
- Block or allow access to specified URLs with a Blacklist and Whitelist
- Automatically prevent the use of Private Browsing (iOS only)
- Enable device-level restrictions
How to Set Up Web Filter & Restrictions:
- Login to your OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the child profile you want to filter Web Content for
- Select the Web Filter tab
- Toggle 'Block Adult Content' ON
- To establish "Always Blocked" or "Always Allowed" websites:
- Tap Always Blocked Websites / Always Allowed Websites
- Enter a URL (Please Note: Subdomains cannot be added to these lists - e.g., instagram.com/username)
- Tap the + icon or Done
- If your child's device is iOS, you can also enable additional device restrictions from this menu.
- Child Android devices have more limited device restrictions available
If you have questions about this feature, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.