OurPact's Web Filter is a Premium feature that enables parents to:
- Automatically block access to adult content on all web browsers
- Block or allow access to specified URL's with a Blacklist and Whitelist
- Enable device-level iOS restrictions (iOS Only)
How to Set Up Web/Device Restrictions:
- Login to your OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the child profile you want to filter Web Content for
- Select the Restrictions tab (shield icon)
- Toggle 'Block Adult Content' ON
- To establish "Always Blocked" or "Always Allowed" websites:
- Tap Always Blocked Websites / Always Allowed Websites
- Enter a URL (Please Note: Subdomains cannot be added to these lists - eg. instagram.com/username)
- Tap the + icon or Done
- If your child's device is iOS, you can also enable device restrictions from this menu.
If you have questions about this feature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.