OurPact's Automated Block Schedules allow parents to define time frames for child devices to block automatically.
Popular schedules in OurPact include:
- School or Homework Time
- Family Meals
OurPact's Free tier of management offers 1 Automated Block Schedule; OurPact's Plus, Premium, and Premium+ tiers offer unlimited Automated Block Schedules.
To Create an OurPact Schedule:
- Login to the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to the child profile you want to create a schedule for
- Select the Schedule tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the '+' icon
- Define your preferred:
- Schedule name (e.g., Bedtime)
- Start Time (e.g., 9:00 PM)
- End Time (e.g., 7:00 AM)
- Days you would like the schedule to be in effect (e.g., Sunday through Thursday)
- Toggle ON Recurring Weekly- this ensures the schedule will take effect every week, not just the week the schedule is created
Important Points About Block Schedules:
- An internet connection is required for schedules to activate on iOS child devices; Android child devices should not require an internet connection for schedules to activate.
- If Allowance is enabled for management on your child's profile, it cannot be used during Scheduled Block times.
- You can send a manual, timed Grant command to temporarily unblock your child's device during a scheduled block.