View is a Premium+ feature allowing parents to take remote screenshots of their children's devices. These screenshots can be taken on-demand, as well as through automated timed intervals when your child's device is in use.
All View images are fully encrypted, end-to-end, before loading to a private gallery within your parent app. No one has access to your child’s Views except owners of your account login.
To enable View:
- You must have a Premium+ OurPact subscription
- Your child’s device must be paired with OurPact's Connect installation on a computer and have the latest version of OurPact Jr. installed
After discussing the use of View with your child, turn it on within your parent app:
- Navigate to your child's OurPact profile from the menu
- Tap the picture icon to the right of the map preview
- Toggle ON View in the top right-hand corner
- Tap the Setting icon
- Toggle ON ENABLE VIEW
- Enabling this Toggle alone will allow you to take On-Demand Screenshots but will not take automated Screenshots.
- Toggle ON PERIODIC VIEWS
- You can choose the interval that you would like automated Screenshots taken while your child's device is in use. The default interval is 5 minutes.
You can also set any customized keywords you want to be detected by Categories.
Important Notes About Using View:
iOS Child Devices:
- View can only be used on iOS devices running iOS 12+
- View can only take screenshots once your child starts Screen Broadcast from within OurPact Jr. on their device.
- An 'Offline' message in View means Screen Broadcast isn't active on your child's device (i.e., blocked apps aren't available).
- "Blocked by Schedule" apps will only unblock when this Broadcast permission is enabled; apps set as "Always Allowed" will not require Broadcasting.
Android Child Devices:
- View can only be used on Android child devices running OS 7+
- No action is required to activate View on Android child devices. View will record when your child's Android is in use.
Have more questions? Please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com.