View is a Premium+ feature allowing parents to take remote screenshots of their children's devices. These screenshots can be taken on-demand, as well as through automated time intervals when your child's device is in use.
All View images are fully encrypted, end-to-end, before loading to a private gallery within your parent app. No one has access to your child’s Views, except owners of your account login.
To enable View:
- You must have a Premium+ OurPact subscription
- Your child’s device must run through OurPact Connect installation on a computer, and have the latest version of OurPact Jr. installed
After discussing the use of View with your child, turn it on within your parent app:
- Navigate to your child's OurPact profile from the menu
- Tap the picture icon, to the right of the map preview
- Toggle ON View
Important Notes About Using View:
iOS Child Devices:
- View can only be used on iOS devices running iOS 12+
- View can not take screenshots until your child confirms a 'Start Broadcast' prompt from within OurPact Jr. on their device.
- An 'Offline' message in View means broadcasting isn't live on the child device (ie. blocked apps aren't available).
- "Blocked by Schedule" apps will only unblock when this broadcast permission is enabled; apps set as "Always Allowed" will not require broadcasting.
Android Child Devices:
- View can only be used on Android child devices running OS 7+
- No action is required to activate View on Android child devices. View will record when your child's Android is in use.