OurPact's manual Grant and Block feature allows you to send on-demand commands to your child's device remotely, outside of Scheduled Blocks or Screen Time Allowance.
- OurPact's Free tier of management offers 5 Manual Blocks and 5 Manual Grants per month.
- OurPact's Premium and Premium+ tiers of management offer unlimited Manual Grants and Blocks.
How to Apply an OurPact Manual Block/Grant:
- Navigate to your child’s profile and tap the Grant or Block tab under your child’s profile image.
- Choose your preferred Block or Grant time frame.
- Tap Cancel at any time to remove the manual Block or Grant, or Add Time to extend the length of the Block or Grant. Otherwise, it will expire after the time period selected.
- Think twice before sending an 'Until I Say So' Block or Grant! We recommend using 'Until Midnight' instead or other timed Grants and Blocks, which will expire automatically.
- If you don't use Screen Time Allowance:
- Grant commands will only impact your child's device if a Manual or Scheduled Block is active. (i.e., if you send a timed grant, the device will not automatically block when the timed grant expires.)
- If you use Screen Time Allowance:
- Sending a Block will prevent your child from being able to play their Allowance timer.
- Sending a Grant will unblock your child's device without your child needing to use any of their daily Allowance time.
Have more questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.