OurPact's manual Grant and Block features allow you send on-demand commands to your child's device, remotely.
- OurPact's Free tier of management offers 5 Manual Blocks and 5 Manual Grants per month.
- OurPact's Plus, Premium, and Premium+ tiers of management offer unlimited Manual Grants and Blocks.
How to Apply an OurPact Manual Block/Grant:
- Login to the OurPact parent app
- Navigate to your child’s profile and select the “Grant” or "Block" tab under your child’s profile image and map.
- Choose your preferred Block or Grant time frame.
- Tap 'Cancel Override' at any time to remove the manual Block or Grant. Otherwise, it will expire after the time period selected.
- Think twice before sending an 'Until I Say So' Block or Grant! We recommend using 'Until Midnight' instead or other timed Grants and Blocks, which will expire automatically.
- If you don't use Screen Time Allowance:
- Grant commands will only impact your child's device if a Manual or Scheduled Block is active. (eg. If you send a timed grant, the device will not automatically block when the timed grant expires.)
- If you use Screen Time Allowance:
- Sending a Block will prevent your child from being able to play their Allowance timer.
- Sending a Grant will unblock your child's device, without your child needing to use any of their daily Allowance time.