You may find that during the Connect installation, OurPact requires you to disable Find My iPhone temporarily. This can be turned back on after the installation.
However, if Find My iPhone is greyed out preventing you from toggling it back on, this is an Apple-related issue.
To resolve this please follow the steps below, and verify if the issue has been resolved between each step:
- Disable iOS Restrictions:
- iOS 12 and above: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Toggle OFF
- iOS 11 and below: Settings > General > Restrictions > Toggle OFF
- Verify that your child's device is signed in to Apple ID & iCloud. If you are logged into iCloud/Apple ID, try to sign out of Apple ID and sign back in.
- Make sure that the device is connected to the internet, preferably a strong WiFi network
- Reset the network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings)
- Update the iOS device to the latest version of iOS
If you continue to have issues accessing Find My iPhone, please contact Apple Support for additional assistance.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.