You may find that during Premium installation, OurPact requires you to disable Find My iPhone temporarily. This can be turned back on after Premium installation.
However, if Find My iPhone is greyed out preventing you from toggling it back on, this is an Apple-related issue.
To resolve this please follow the steps below, and verify if the issue has been resolved between each step:
- Verify that your child's device is signed into Apple ID & iCloud. If you are logged into iCloud/Apple ID, try to sign out of Apple ID and sign back in.
- Make sure that the device is connected to internet, preferably a strong WiFi network
- Disable any existing Restrictions: iOS 12 and above: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Disable Restrictions
- iOS 11 and below: Settings > General > Restrictions > Disable Restrictions
- Reset the network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings)
- Update the iOS device to latest version of iOS
If you continue to have issues accessing Find My iPhone, please contact Apple Support for additional assistance.