If you are receiving email notifications that your child's device has not been seen by our servers in 48 hours, this is an indication that your child's device is offline and cannot be managed through your account.
Please verify that your child’s device is:
- On and awake
- Connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network
- Paired to your OurPact account
If you have verified that your child's device is awake and connected to the internet, but you are still receiving notifications if inactivity, please follow the steps below to re-pair your child's device to OurPact.
iOS Child device:
Please take the following steps on a Mac or Windows computer:
- Open Connect (or download again from connect.ourpact.com)
- Plug your child's device into the computer
- Choose your child's device type and "Pair" then "Start"
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pair
Android Child Device:
Please take the following steps on your child's device:
- In OurPact Jr., click the lock icon in the upper right
- Log in with your parent credentials
- Tap 'Unpair Device' or 'Remove Management' depending on the version
- Confirm by tapping 'Yes, unpair' or 'Remove'
- Log in again to re-pair
If you don't have a computer and your child has an iOS device:
- On your child's device, launch iOS Settings > General > Device Management / Profiles > Device System Profiles > ‘Remove Management’ for the OurPact profile.
- Open OurPact Jr. on your child's device
- Tap the 'Continue' button
- Follow the prompts to re-install management
Article is closed for comments.